Thank You For Your Interest
Thank you for your interest in CrossFit Birmingham!
My name is Richard Rigor, and I’m the owner and Head Coach at CFB.
We’ve had the most experience introducing people into CrossFit and taking them to the level of fitness and understanding to make health, fitness, and performance, part of their lifestyle and would love for you to join us.
Here’s a rundown of our basic class format:
- We’ll do a group warm-up that is lead by one of our coaches.
- We’ll do additional skill practice and/or specific warm-up for the day’s workout.
- Your Coach will explain the WOD (workout of the day) and modify/scale the workout for newer members as needed.
- Allow time to set up equipment as needed and prepare for the workout (grease the groove).
- Hit the workout!
- Finish and cool down and put equipment away.
Working out 3-5 times per week is ideal, and can be based on your current level of fitness, schedule, as well as your goal(s).
*For Competitive Athletes: We have a “track” for you as well as we offer additional programming (done in addition to the WOD) that focuses on extra strength in the snatch, clean and jerk, and other barbell movements.*
Here are a couple of video resources below where I talk about and explain what conditioning really is and how to increase fat loss.
If you have any more questions or you’re ready to join us, let me know – I’m here to help!