100 Day Burpee Challenge
Day 1 – Do 1 burpee
Day 2 – Do 2 burpees
Day 3 – Do 3 burpees… and so on
Day 100 – Final Day! Do 100 Burpees!
Starts January 1st, 2018
Rules and stuff:
- You may not “bank” burpees. Meaning, you can’t do more burpees than the day calls for and have it count towards tomorrow’s totals
- You may count burpees you do in a WOD
- You may break up burpees throughout the day
- If you miss a day, you must make up that total and continue forward
- After all is said and done, you will have performed 5,050 burpees
- You will become ridiculously efficient at burpees
- You will start the new year with a focus on fitness
- Many of you will start, but will quit before reaching Day 100. (Ouch, did that hurt? You’re not a quitter are you?)
- Many of you will make up an excuse to not even start. Don’t be that person.
- Suck it up and “Let’s do this!”
- Let me know in the comments if “you’re in!” You don’t have to be a member at CFB to participate.